Lord Kingdom

Secrets - Secrets (2018)

61 posts in this topic

this is definitely their best album. liked all the songs except 1, and that wasn't even totally bad.

also, to all the people that say fragile figures is "god-like": HOW?

3 hours ago, NightAngel said:

this is definitely their best album. liked all the songs except 1, and that wasn't even totally bad.

There's just a lot of catchy tunes and some of their best songwriting overall on Fragile Figures: Maybe Next May, Ready for Repair, Live Together, Die Alone, Artist vs. Who?, etc. Just a perfect mix of soft and heavy with relatable lyrics...

The feels were real on that record man and it hit straight home for many.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, drownwithmatt said:

There's just a lot of catchy tunes and some of their best songwriting overall on Fragile Figures: Maybe Next May, Ready for Repair, Live Together, Die Alone, Artist vs. Who?, etc. Just a perfect mix of soft and heavy with relatable lyrics...

The feels were real on that record man and it hit straight home for many.

dont forget the bonus tracks which were even better than some  awesome album tracks lol.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

Thanks for the upload, I just saw the official YT channel upload the full album stream and then delete it and I was like "full album stream on YT? that's my sign to check KL for a full release.

Hope there are more songs like 3.17.16 :D

this is an ok album.

I apologize in advance for my clogged ears, but I cannot figure out what Richard is saying in the first line to the chorus of Chemical Reaction. Can someone put me out of my misery? 

• Upvote 1

Best album from them imo. Fav track is Fourteen

12 hours ago, NightAngel said:

Fragile Figures bored me to death tbh. The only album I loved before this one was The Ascent, but this album takes the cake 

• Upvote 1

Really disappointed at first, to the point where I couldn't even finish listening to the album. Gave it a couple more spins and it grew on me more, I'm not crazy about it yet, but we will see. I'm really digging the track "The End" though. 

• Confused 2

Five years is such a great track

1 hour ago, Mayhem959 said:

Fragile Figures bored me to death tbh. The only album I loved before this one was The Ascent, but this album takes the cake 

cant stand Xander, The Ascent is last on the list, even their previous album is better. So pretty much only 2 of their albums count.

52 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

cant stand Xander, The Ascent is last on the list, even their previous album is better. So pretty much only 2 of their albums count.

Maybe I need to give FF a retry 

FF was good but not a masterpiece imo. SECRETS self titled may not be as good as FF, but some songs like Fourteen, Sixteen, and The End take the cake on this one. A good listen nonetheless!

Great balance of soft & heavy on this album! Another great arsenal to Secrets' discography!

Hands down their best album to date. It's more mature, better lyrically and still catchy and hard hitting at the same time. I love the aura from this album. 

To everyone who doubted Wade 🖕 haha. But seriously absolutely love this album. Saw them when they came to Manchester and these boys are the nicest bunch of guys too. 

Thanks KL for the upload <3

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kamen101 said:

Hands down their best album to date. It's more mature, better lyrically and still catchy and hard hitting at the same time. I love the aura from this album. 

To everyone who doubted Wade 🖕 haha. But seriously absolutely love this album. Saw them when they came to Manchester and these boys are the nicest bunch of guys too. 

Thanks KL for the upload <3

I didnt doubt Wade, just was bummed Aaron left since hes a stud. Wade is killing it though, flawless transition.

Man I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.  Fragile Figures is such a great album but everything else they have made doesn't even sound like the same band.  How many different members have they gone through since?  This is .. okay i guess.. but compared to fragile figures it's like not even comparable.

6 hours ago, BRDSX said:

I didnt doubt Wade, just was bummed Aaron left since hes a stud. Wade is killing it though, flawless transition.

Oh no don't worry bro I wasn't aiming it at you!

Just some stuff people say on the social media and stuff. 

Wade is sick live. I do get what you mean about Aaron though. However Wade is quite the stud too when you see him in person 😝 

• Upvote 1

bout to listen to this album for the first time, lets see how they did

what a release!  thanks for sharing!  

• Upvote 1

Just got around to listening to this and this is my favorite album by them. Five Years and Chemical Reaction are my favorites.

This gets better every time I listen

LOL where did this even come from?

Stoked!

Thanks for the upload! Any chance we'll see a FLAC copy soon?

This album totally grew on me for 4 days, getting better at each listen.

of the 12 songs i found 5 to be alright at best, with nothing actually good, which is surprising given how much i liked their last two albums.

only songs worth keeping:  incredible, strangers, five years, last time, let me in

not sure this will be worth going back to listen to

my faves:

- Incredible

- Strangers

- Last Time

- The End

- Let Me In

this is so meh

FLAC added!

• Upvote 2