Please note that we are not entitled to post anything you submit on the site. Also, we have no time frame for which the leak will be posted on the site. We reserve right to change, re-encode or modify any files submitted in this form.
YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT UNLESS THE LEAK IS UNIQUE. Most often, downloads submitted can be found elsewhere by our staff - if we can find it elsewhere you will not be given credit for the leak. **NEW**: However, if you are submitting a personal purchase and want credit for it even though it has already been released/can be found elsewhere, please screenshot the receipt and drop it in the Is there anything else you think we should know about this leak? box. We will credit you for your purchase on the post.
Information submitted through this form is confidential - this means only Administrators, and Providers can see it.
You must respect the following rules when submitting a leak:
- First and foremost: Make sure the leak is not already posted on the site!
- Please do not submit material released more than two weeks ago. For example, if today's date is April 14th, you may only submit downloads from April 1st, onward."
- Only submit a leak if you actually have the entire release. Please do not submit parts of the whole unless specifically instructed to by a Staff Member. Check to make sure all the audio files are legitimate and that they're not a fake leak
- Upload to a good filehost. Some examples of good filehosts are: Zippyshare, Omerta, mystore, Google Drive, Dropbox, MEGA, or any other file storage we use on the site).
- All Kingdom Leaks rules still apply when submitting a leak.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a warning or a temporary ban on the Staff's discretion.